The Little Things

6:22 AM

Fresh flowers can brighten any day.

Sometimes the hardest part of the day for me is just waking up and it is always due to one thing, dread. Whether I'm dreading a workout, work, or just life itself, I just don't want to start my day. This week, I've been trying to encourage myself out of my warm and safe concoon by forgoing the negativity and looking forward to all of the great things that can come from today.
Instead of dreading a workout, I've been focusing on how amazing I'll feel after it's over and being blue about work has turned into, I wonder how productive I can be today. My point is, instead of wasting time and energy dreading the day before you, try to look on the bright side, you'll find not only is it easier to get out of bed, but you'll enjoy the entire day so much more.  Have a wonderful weekend!♥

xoxo
Kat

You Might Also Like

0 comments