Father's Day Gifts for the Daughter Who Procrastinates

7:16 AM

A father's day gift any dad would love and appreciate at StyleMePretty!

I am truly by definition a procrastinator. For some reason, even though I attempt to plan, I always save things for the last minute. Is it stressful? Yes! But try as I might, I can't help but wait until the last moment to make my move. As I'm sure-or at least I hope- I'm not the only one who lives their life on the edge in this fashion, I have listed a few heartfelt DIY Father's Day Gift Ideas that won't take much time or money, but your dad will surely love!




Bake his favorite treat!
My dad loves nothing more than apple pie so for this father's day, he'll be getting dessert in a box! This can be done with cake, brownies, cookies-whatever you like! Just bake, put it in a box, and wrap with a bow. After all, nothing says I love you quite like sweets and treats!

Gift Basket
Everyone has a hobby including your dad. So make him the perfect basket filled with practical things his hobby requires.  If he's a golfer, make a basket of golf balls, tees, cleaner, and maybe a new pair of gloves. Like to commute by bike? How about some spare tubes, recovery socks, and maybe some pint sized snacks he can fit in his pocket. No hobbies? Then give a practical gift that he will appreciate when he needs it most like the Car Emergency Kit above.

Memories
Every parent loves their child and the memories they shared together. So when all else fails, reflect on those memories together by framing an old picture of the both of you. Even better, recreate the memory! Did you have a wonderful time camping in a nearby park together? Then take your dad out for a hike and a picnic.  Maybe you guys always went to see movies when you were younger, so take him out for a night at the Drive In!

Remember, gifts don't have to be expensive in order to be from the heart.  All they need is a little bit of thought and lots of love!

Have a happy father's day!♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments