Parmesan Zucchini

5:36 AM


When I was little, I used to hate the majority of vegetables. Except for peas, don't ask me why but I loved those. Anywho, when faced with eating the bland, usually green, plants on my dinner plate, I did one of two things-mix them into the entree (boxed Mac N' Cheese!) or pour ketchup on them.
As an adult, I've learned that not all vegetables are bad-minus you brussel sprouts! And I no longer resort to dousing them in ketchup. I am still guilty of mixing them into pastas but who isn't! However, sometimes it's nice to mix it up a bit.

Parmesan Zucchini
Serves Two
  • One whole zucchini
  • Parmesan Cheese
  • Sea Salt
Set oven to broil. Wash and cut zucchini into semi-thin rounds. In a bowl, mix the zucchini with a small amount of salt. This ensures that one zucchini won't have a pile of salt on it and another won't be bland. Then, place the slices into an oven safe baking dish, sprinkle on desired amount of parmesan and place an sheet of aluminum foil on top. Bake for approximately 10-15 minutes or until cheese has browned.  Enjoy!


You Might Also Like

0 comments