Fabletics

7:06 AM


As I'm sure most of you know, there's a new women's fitness gear brand on the rise, Fabletics. They boast that they are the same or better quality than the brands you already know and love-Lululemon, Nike, Athleta-but come at a fraction of the price. I wasn't 100% sold on on the brand at first, but when I received my order, (only 3 days later!) I was in love.


Everything feels super durable. The capris were thick and flattering, while the tops were airy and stylish.  There are tons of styles to choose from, and I mean tons! There are a variety of colors and patterns that are updated each month so that you always have something new to choose from. Best part? My first outfit, (top, pants, bra) cost 25$. No lie. So what's the catch? Fabletics is first and foremost a online fitness apparel retailer, but it also is a subscription site, ala Shoemint, Stylemint, JustFab, etc. This means that you can purchase items without being a member, however, if you pay $49.95 per month, you will get everything at a reduced cost among having other benefits such as your first outfit for $25.

So was it worth it? In my opinion, heck yes! Your subscription fee goes toward purchasing a new outfit every month. You're basically agreeing to purchase items every month so you are not losing money. Don't like anything that month, fine! Your money will go towards future purchases on the site. There is also a point system. For every 700 points earned from buying clothes and reviewing your purchases you get a free outfit credit. You can also suspend billing for up to 5 months if you don't want to be charged.  I highly urge you check it out at least for a month-uhh $25 outfit, you cannot pass that up! 

Let me know what some of your favorite items are, I'd love to know!

xoxo
Kat 

You Might Also Like

0 comments