The Tone It Up Challenge

3:00 AM



As many of you know, I'm a Tone It Up girl.  My journey with Tone It Up began five years ago when I was living a rather unhealthy lifestyle with little exercise and too much indulgent behavior-sugary drinks, never-ending nights with friends, and an obsession with Olive Garden. I immediately saw results but unfortunately got derailed recently.

The past two years I've been struggling to finish my college degree and it has pretty much taken up my ability to think rationally, let alone take care of myself like I should be doing- I was living less of an 80/20 life and more of a 20/80 life.  I have finally finished school and am beyond ready to commit- plus I have a wedding in 9 months so it's pretty much crunch time.

Because Tone It Up is all about community and working together to achieve our goals, I've decided that for the next 8 weeks of the Tone It Up Challenge I'm going to be doing weekly recaps on my blog sharing my struggles and successes to hopefully inspire some ladies who have maybe fallen off the wagon and don't think it's possible to get back on-like me.

For those of you who don't know about the Tone It Up Challenge and want to join in, go sign up! 2016 is going to be our best year yet!!!

xoxo




You Might Also Like

0 comments