Weekly Meal Tracker

3:04 PM



I should begin this post by saying that I am one of the most disorganized people in the world.  I function in what I like to describe as organized chaos. 
The only reason the word organized is even in that description is solely to make me feel better about myself.  Now don't get me wrong I love the idea of organization-being able to find where I put my nail file last, that would be a miracle!  Heck, I would even settle with being able to find a pair of socks once in a while.  And no, for some reason they never end up in the sock drawer...  This especially applies to when I'm trying to eat healthy.  Planning ahead-although I 100% struggle with it-keeps me on track with eating healthy.  I find when I'm not writing down my meals and prepping the night before, I eat absolutely terrible.  Most of the time I go to work I forget to bring food with me so I'll snack on whatever is in the office-cookies and cheese ftw!  So, since I'm trying to get my life back in order one step at a time (and I'm starting a new workout challenge!), I decided to make a meal tracker, with a water and workout tracker as well!  This way I can plan my meals all on sunday/saturday and then just check them off as I go.  Since I was feeling nice (:P) I even decided to leave it here so that other organizing challenged ladies like me can try and turn that bad habit into a good one.

Weekly Meal Planner
Weekly Meal Planner (Monday)

Let me know what you think♥
-xoxo Kat

You Might Also Like

0 comments