Miami Fashion Week Favorites

9:08 AM


So, if you're anything like me, you're probably mourning the fact that you couldn't be in Miami for this year's Swimweek.  Fit ladies, super cute suits, and the Miami Beach heat?  Just give me the Ben and Jerry's now so I can pour my sorrows into it one scoop at a time. 

Just because I couldn't be there doesn't mean I didn't still sneak a peak at 2016's trends for swimwear.  Below are some of my favorite looks from some of the shows.  Don't worry, you will not be disappointed.  However, you may feel like the urge to go work out every day until next year-on second thought forget the Ben and Jerry's pity party, I'm going for a run!





 
Frankies Bikinis 2016

The crochet detailing on the back is swoonworthy♥

Tori Praver 2016.  The perfect nude top + gorgeous flowing pants = beach time dream team.

 Simple design, beautiful blush color.

Mikoh 2016 doing what Mikoh does best-Crochet halter tops.

A new spin on the classic scoop neck one piece.

Maaji 2016. Colorblocking, paisley pattern, and a kimono. What more could a beach babe want?

Love the corseted back.
BONUS: Behold your new motivation to get ridiculously fit for 2016, Maaji activewear.



These were  some of my favorite looks and designers from this years show.  What were your thoughts on Swimweek 2016? Are you as excited as I am for next year? :) #cantwait
xoxo









You Might Also Like

0 comments